- As independent professional therapists
- Cosmetic House Representative
- As salon/clinic owners or as visiting therapists
- Lecturer at a Skin & Body Therapy College
- In clinics and salons
- Complementary Health Therapist
- At sports centers and leisure centers
- Therapist working closely with a Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist
- At holiday resorts and spas
- Nail Technologist
- Beauty Farms and European Destination Spas
- Image Consultant
- On cruise liners and even on some airlines
- Fashion Model Stylist
Our Student Service team helps our students to find jobs they love, so if you are a salon owner or manager who is looking for staff, please email us a fly, we will put it up on the Student Notice Board for you.
Usually our full time students start working 3-4 months after the commencement of their course, so be early and quick, good quality staff with the right attitude is what you want, is also what we train our students to be.